A HISTORY OF REBELLIOUS SELF-EXPRESSION.
Dr. Martens' simple silhouettes allows their wearers to adopt the boots and shoes as part of their own individual and very distinctive style; on a practical level, their famous durability and comfort make them ideal for the unforgiving world of gigs and street fashion; and then finally on an emotional level, they are a badge of attitude and empowerment.
Share favoritboots with friends!
- Iconic Dr. Martens 8-eye silhouette
- Soft, flexible Virginia leather
- Made with classic Docs DNA, including grooved edges, visible stitching and heel-loop
- Constructed on the iconic and comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
The 1460 Pascal retains all the history and tough-girl durability of the original, iconic 8-eye — and all the DNA, like a scripted heel-loop, visible stitching and grooved edges on a air-cushioned sole. And now, it's served up in monochromatic tip-to-toe black, in the super-soft, no-break-in Virginia leather.