- It started in 1978, when Australian surfer Brian Smith moved to Southern California with a dream.
- Designing a product unlike any other from his favorite material – sheepskin – the Classic Boot was born.
- By the mid 80s, UGG became a symbol of SoCal beach culture, gaining momentum through surf shops from San Diego to Santa Cruz.
- This durable boot has been constructed from premium waterproof leather with sealed seams, a luxurious wool interior, and traction-enhancing outsole.
- For all your winter needs, we updated our best seller to perform in even harsher conditions, with a range of high-tech benefits and a new fit created specifically for movement.
- The waterproof Adirondack III features an outsole designed to stay flexible in freezing temps, extra warming insulation, a cushioning insole, and a higher cold-weather rating of -32˚C.
- Ideal for the mountains, the city, or anywhere in between, this stylish boot will bring you almost anywhere.
Adopted by the fashion elite and then the world, the brand has since expanded beyond the icon to design footwear, apparel, accessories, and homeware with an uncompromising attitude toward creativity, quality, and craftsmanship.