- It started in 1978, when Australian surfer Brian Smith moved to Southern California with a dream.
- Designing a product unlike any other from his favorite material – sheepskin – the Classic Boot was born.
- By the mid 80s, UGG became a symbol of SoCal beach culture, gaining momentum through surf shops from San Diego to Santa Cruz.
- 100% Suede
- Dyed Sheep, Fur Origin: Australia
- Rubber sole
- Insole is 17mm sheepskin
- Water resistant Silkee suede upper
- Rubber outsole
- Wool lining. Shaft height – 3 inches
Adopted by the fashion elite and then the world, the brand has since expanded beyond the icon to design footwear, apparel, accessories, and homeware with an uncompromising attitude toward creativity, quality, and craftsmanship.
There are no reviews yet.