- It started in 1978, when Australian surfer Brian Smith moved to Southern California with a dream.
- Designing a product unlike any other from his favorite material – sheepskin – the Classic Boot was born.
- By the mid 80s, UGG became a symbol of SoCal beach culture, gaining momentum through surf shops from San Diego to Santa Cruz.
- 100% Leather.
- Rubber sole.
- Shaft measures approximately ankle-high from arch.
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches.
- Waterproof and seam-sealed leather upper.
- Fully lined with grid pattern fleece and Thinsulate insulation.
Adopted by the fashion elite and then the world, the brand has since expanded beyond the icon to design footwear, apparel, accessories, and homeware with an uncompromising attitude toward creativity, quality, and craftsmanship.
There are no reviews yet.