- About UGG
- Founded in 1978 on the coast of California by an Australian surfer, UGG is a global lifestyle brand renowned for its iconic Classic boot.
- First worn by Hollywood royalty, fashion editors, and then the world, UGG has since expanded beyond the icon to design footwear, apparel, accessories, and home decor with an uncompromising attitude toward creativity, quality and craftsmanship.
- Bold, provocative, free-spirited, optimistic, and real, the brand has always celebrated unapologetic individuality and continues to be embraced globally by those who refuse to be defined by convention.
- 100% Leather.
- Dyed Sheep Fur (Fur Origin: United States/United Kingdom/Spain/Ireland/Australia).
- Synthetic sole.
- Shaft measures approximately 12″ from arch.
- Boot opening measures approximately 16″ around.
- Twinface sheepskin and suede.
Adopted by the fashion elite and then the world, the brand has since expanded beyond the icon to design footwear, apparel, accessories, and homeware with an uncompromising attitude toward creativity, quality, and craftsmanship.
There are no reviews yet.