Chic and weather-ready, the Lupine is crafted from waterproof suede with sealed seams to offer protection from light-to-moderate rain. Made with our signature Twinface sheepskin, it features a stack-wrapped 3.25″ heel and medial zipper for easy entry, while the foam footbed and rubber outsole provide all-day cushioning and durability.
- 80% Wool, 20% Lyocell.
- Rubber sole.
- Waterproof leather upper.
- Seam-sealed construction.
- About UGG
- Founded in 1978 on the coast of California by an Australian surfer, UGG is a global lifestyle brand renowned for its iconic Classic boot.
- First worn by Hollywood royalty, fashion editors, and then the world, UGG has since expanded beyond the icon to design footwear, apparel, accessories, and home decor with an uncompromising attitude toward creativity, quality and craftsmanship.
- Bold, provocative, free-spirited, optimistic, and real, the brand has always celebrated unapologetic individuality and continues to be embraced globally by those who refuse to be defined by convention.