- It started in 1978, when Australian surfer Brian Smith moved to Southern California with a dream.
- Designing a product unlike any other from his favorite material – sheepskin – the Classic Boot was born.
- By the mid 80s, UGG became a symbol of SoCal beach culture, gaining momentum through surf shops from San Diego to Santa Cruz.
- Adopted by the fashion elite and then the world, the brand has since expanded beyond the icon to design footwear, apparel, accessories, and homeware with an uncompromising attitude toward creativity, quality, and craftsmanship.
- 100% Wool.
- Dyed Sheep Fur (Fur Origin: Australia/United Kingdom/Ireland/United States/Spain).
- Rubber sole.
- Shaft measures approximately 22″ from arch.
- Boot opening measures approximately 16″ around.
- Suede upper with water repellency treatment.
- Product description
- Inspired by the bold, metropolitan style of San Francisco, we transformed our Classic boot into fashion-forward silhouettes like this over-the-knee wedge. Featuring soft suede, wool lining, and a durable outsole, this high-impact shoe looks great with denim, leggings, and flowy mini dresses.
There are no reviews yet.