- It started in 1978, when Australian surfer Brian Smith moved to Southern California with a dream.
- Designing a product unlike any other from his favorite material – sheepskin – the Classic Boot was born.
- By the mid 80s, UGG became a symbol of SoCal beach culture, gaining momentum through surf shops from San Diego to Santa Cruz.
- This versatile take on our Classic Mini features a soft, sweater-knit shaft above the ankle which can be worn up or cuffed down, plus a buckle-adjustable side vent for the perfect fit.
- The soft suede vamp is lined with our signature UGGplush wool blend, delivering the unparalleled feeling of UGG.
- Finished with a super-light, traction-enhancing sole, it complements cardigans, skinny jeans, and chunky knit accessories.
There are no reviews yet.