- It started in 1978, when Australian surfer Brian Smith moved to Southern California with a dream.
- Designing a product unlike any other from his favorite material – sheepskin – the Classic Boot was born.
- By the mid 80s, UGG became a symbol of SoCal beach culture, gaining momentum through surf shops from San Diego to Santa Cruz.
- 100% Leather.
- Made in USA or Imported.
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate sole.
- Shaft measures approximately Mini from arch.
- Boot opening measures approximately Regular around.
- Suede upper.
- 17mm UGGpure wool lining.
- 17mm UGGpure wool insole.
- Treadlite by UGG outsole for comfort.
- 3.75″ shaft height.
Adopted by the fashion elite and then the world, the brand has since expanded beyond the icon to design footwear, apparel, accessories, and homeware with an uncompromising attitude toward creativity, quality, and craftsmanship.
There are no reviews yet.