Nike SB Traditional Dunk Low Skateboarding Shoe. The Nike SB Dunk Low Men’s Skateboarding Shoe offers iconic Dunk styling in a low-top silhouette. Its design provides both excellent board control and impact absorption.
- Low-top silhouette offers a comfortable fit.
- Nike Zoom Air unit provides responsive cushioning.
- Flexible rubber outsole for durability and grip.
- Suede and synthetic upper provides durability.
- Mesh on the tongue and perforations on the vamp for lightweight breathability.
- Dark Grey/Dark Grey-Black-White
Originally introduced in 1985 as a team basketball sneaker, the Peter Moore-designed silhouette is updated with the Nike SB Dunk Low Pro ‘Summit White’ sneaker. Released in July 2018, the suede and leather upper is paneled in a Summit White and Wolf Grey colorway, highlighted by its signature Swoosh and perforated vamp. The concealed Zoom Air unit enforces the two-tone sole to round out the classic shoe.
Nike bring back the classic dunk set up with padded tongue for their June 2018 drop. White and grey suede colours are summer ready.
Summit White suede overlays wrap around the toe and heel area, whilst the side walls are Wolf Grey leather, the Swoosh is white leather. Padded mesh tongue with matching grey laces, sit on a white midsole with the outsole in Wolf Grey.
A Zoom Air heel unit ensures your foot is protected whilst skating. Nike branding can be found on the woven tongue label and embroidered heel tab.